The asbestos information and support service would like to recognise the vast importance of this product being on the market. Not only the product is well above set industry standards, it has a system behind it that allows the removal of asbestos products in a manner that is pertinent to the home DIY renovator at a lower cost than previously on the market. The removal bag comes with all the necessary training and support that is required and tailored to the asbestos removal process.
Chief Executive Officer
Asbestos Information & Support Service
P 03 9654 9555 M 0418 48 47 38
Thanks for the opportunity of letting our company utilise your new asbestos Hazibag for the first time. It proved fantastic. A dynamic new product in our industry indeed.
Our project was to remove a domestic eastern super six asbestos boundary fence. After Christmas we will move onto the southern and western boundaries.
I wish to provide you with the following positive feedback:
- The Hazibag was easy to fold out and use.
- I was impressed as to how big it was considering how compact it was in the folded position.
- The bag will definitely reduce manual task injuries as in the past we have used pallets or timber to move around and stack sheeting on.
- We didn’t have to carry a roll of 200 micron plastic for double wrapping as the internal layer of the skip bag has this built into it. This is a real time saver.
- Whilst stacking the sheets of Super six into it, we were able to pull up the sides as we went. It was so simple to use.
- We fitted 32 sheets of Super six into the bag with minimal fuss, hosed the material down as we went, pulled the plastic wrapping over the top, zipped it up and contacted you to pick up. No fuss.
- I don’t know how heavy it was but I believe it would have been close to a tonne and this proves without a doubt to me how strong the bag and slings are.
- The asbestos removal industry has needed this for a long time and I think you are onto a real winner here.
- For the client, we could arrange for the project to be done to a program. In the past we have had to remove the whole of the asbestos required to minimise disposal and cartage costs. With your product, we can now do the project to suit the clients needs and call upon your service at a later date simply just by picking up another bag. How easy is that?
- The only extra thing I can think of is for the smaller maintenance skip bags for tradies and home renovators – maybe you could have drop off points such as your depot or tee up with councils for this service. I have knowledge that one of the Brisbane facilities has this service. This type of service is needed so bad and would minimise illegal dumping due to the frustration of all the red tape.
Thank you once again,
for Little Mountain Asbestos and Property Maintenance
13 Ironbark Rd, Little Mountain QLD 4551
P: 5499 6630 – M: 0437 081 065